Saturday, July 9, 2011

Buster's coffee in Torino

I have heard about the openning of an American coffee shop! Infact I've been planning to go there for like forever! Then one Saturday afternoon, my boo and I decided to get my belly button pierced (well, he DECIDED). And so we were looking for this tatto/piercing shop in Piazza Statuto, when I saw... guess what? Right next to the tattoo shop...? Yes, It was the talk of the town... BUSTERS COFFEE!
What a milestone for the Italian coffee culture! Well, as you know Italians are coffee drinkers, from espresso to cafe' machiato to thousands of coffee that i've never heard before! anyway, drinking coffee is one of the few things that I have adapted living here.I drink ginseng coffee, but every once in a while I would love me some cheesecake and an American coffee!

I had caramel coffee and a slice of cheesecake,hubby had vanilla coffee and a large white chocolate biscuit ! It was all yummmyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment