Friday, July 8, 2011

only in Italy

I was just about to throw this pizza box when I noticed the image. I was laughing. Really?! Also in pizza boxes now?! The title was "pizza gustosa" ,(tasty pizza) which I thought has a double meaning! Well, if the image had been an Italian chef with a beard , it wouldn't have been naughty. But since it has a lady with big boobs which has potruding nipples drawn on it, I'm quite sure there was a sexual meaning intended. In Italy, the philosophy sex-sells is pretty much evident from this stupid cardboard pizza box to T.V. and billboards. Half-naked women are everywhere! Now I have nothing against naked women or nudity. It's nature! Duh! But what I can't stand is that it seems like they use half-naked models/women as sex objects or merely as decorations. No offense people but it's the hard truth!
Well, my husband, thank goodness isn't like that at all (yes, he is Italian!)! he is an Italian who hates football, doesn't care for pasta but he can't live without pizza obviously, hence this blog about the naughty pizza box! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment